InventHelp George Foreman Commercial, http://www.soccershoes.us.org/the-truth-about-invention-ideas/. Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good understanding you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full line of providers not looking to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons you can have your idea/inventhelp product development rejected along with a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.